Made this on BLAB on Nov 11th:
Right now the pre-launch price for Netcasting 101 is $39.97 but is subject to change without notice.
After making the purchase, you will be asked to confirm your email address. Once it is confirmed, Infusionsoft, which is our Contact Management System (CRM), will send you a password. (if you cannot find it, look in your spam or other folders, once confirmed updates will always come to your regular folder).
Over the next three months, we will build Netcasting 101 and releasing the training as developed. The course will be a combination of short digital videos and a PDF workbook. Once created it will be evergreen (on-demand and available 24/7).
Netcasting 101 Course Outline
(We Are Updating).
Section 1: The Why of Netcasting and What it Can do for You
- Why Netcasting
- What Netcasting Can Do For You, You Business and Family
- PDF Workbook
Section 2: Setting up YouTube, BLAB and Your Podcast RSS Feed
- Equipment (laptop/desktop/Mac or PC and a mic)
- Setting Up Blab (congratulations you are netcasting) and Testing
- Create Your RSS Feed and getting published on iTunes and Stitcher Radio
Section 3: The Easiest Way to Make a BLAB, Podcast and YouTube Show
- Making Your First Show (keep it short)
- Having Fun in This New World
- Types and Ides for Shows
Section 4: Setting Up a Website
- Do You Need a Website?
- What is the Type of Websites?
- A DIY (Do It Yourself) Inexpensive Simple Solution
Section 5: Hobby or Business
- Look At the Why with A New Prospective
- Two Simple Ways to Make Money with Your Show as A Hobbies
- Turning Your Hobby Into a Business or Support an Existing Business
So what is a Netcasting and New Media?
Netcasting encompasses webcasting (Blab.im, Google Hangouts and Webinars), podcasting and the entire digital spectrum of online media, to include video sharing (YouTube, Wistia, Crackle and Yes Now Facebook to name a few). It is part of New Media.
New Media includes netcasting, all websites (online blogs, wikis, online newspapers), on demand TV (Amazon Prime & Netflix) and all social media.
So the bottom line is when you create a podcast using Blab.im you have way more than just a podcast, you have what we are defining at Netcasting 101 as a Netcast. Here are two examples from Timelines, WP-Tonic.com and TWIT.